ROOF Plumber Adelaide
Our Adelaide Plumbing Services
A 24 Hour Emergency Plumber is the number one roof Plumber in Adelaide.
They have over 25 years of experience handling all types of roof leak emergencies. They’ll be on the scene quickly after your call, whether your problem occurs during the day, at night, on the weekends or during a holiday. As an online lead generation service business, we can handle all types of problems including:
- Roof leaks.
- Blocked roof drains.
- Clogged gutters.
- Roof storm damage
In extended periods of heavy rain or high wind, our service team can provide temporary solutions to prevent any further damage to your roof.
They can assess and quote all roof plumbing problems with one quick, no-obligation phone call. In an emergency they can attend your property immediately and provide at least a temporary solution to control your roof leak by installing tarpaulins to prevent damage to your property
As well as a full-service emergency roof plumbing service in Adelaide they also offer preventative services to help protect you against roof leaks in the future.
A roof leak isn’t just an annoying problem. If not addressed quickly and professionally, a roof leak can cause serious property damage and lead to dampness and mould, endangering the health of your household.
Because the consequences of a leak can be serious, we know how important it is for you to have your roof leak fixed quickly, by a roof plumber with the necessary expertise to get the job done right.
They’re experienced in identifying the source of roof leaks and fixing them quickly and thoroughly. They can fix:
- Repair leaks on damaged roofs.
- Roof leaks in the valleys of roofs.
- Around the flashings in your roof.
- Roof leaks caused by condensation in your ceiling space or attic, rather than by rain.
- Leaks caused by wind-driven rain.
- Difficult to isolate leaks occurring in large and visibly undamaged portions of your roof.
- Installation of new downpipes and guttering which can help prevent future roof leaks.
- Repair of all types of roof and wall sheeting.
- Gutter guard installation.
- Installation of roof ventilators which will help in ventilating your roof or attic space.
In the event of a roof leak emergency..
- Move all electrical items well away from the leak source.
- If the water is spreading out over a large area, you can tack materials on to the roof to help stop the horizontal spread.
- If you can safely enter your ceiling space and place a catching tray under a leak, on a solid beam rather than on top of insulation, do so.
- If lightning is striking in the area then do not under any circumstances attempt to get onto your roof or into the ceiling.
- If you are not absolutely certain that your roof can hold your weight, don’t go up there to find the source yourself!
- The same caution applies if you aren’t sure whether the intra-ceiling space will hold your weight.
If you have only just noticed a roof leak because it is raining, don’t stress they are happy to come straight out for fast repairs at all hours. They work in the rain.
They offer fixed pricing for repair of roof leaks. Give us a call and a few basic details, and we’ll help give you an over-the-phone estimate of the costs.
Once they arrive, there is no chance of the job ‘blowing out’ – your roof leaks will be fixed exactly at the cost you expected, with fast and friendly service!
Pick up the phone and call us on 0481 850 266 and speak to a real person about your roof leak repairs. We are on call 24 Hours 7 Days, we answer your call first time every time. We help service all Adelaide suburbs and can usually have the roof back over your head within hours!